Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Havianas Craze

I developed interest in trendy tsinelas since summer never ended for me except for the occassional rains. I searched auction.ph for tsinelas on sale and found myself looking at this black simple but elegant looking tsinelas. The regular price is 1, 200 pesos but you can have it at the discounted price of 800 pesos.



I also found another pair of Havaianas tsinelas. Its brown with a dragon print in gold. I adore this pair because it fits my fascination for dragons, my favorite mythical creatures. You can buy this pair for 1,250 pesos.







You may be thinking, how can rubber slippers cost so much? The answer is the quality of the rubber used. Its soft and not prone to stains. Another answer is the creativity involved in the designs. Another practical answer is the advertising value of the brand since Havaianas tsinelas have been spotted in Hollywood and fashion shows. If you have the money, Havaianas tsinelas makes good investment on grounds of functionality and fashionability.

Check out more Havaianas designs at auction.ph or havainas.com.


No comments: