Saturday, October 11, 2008

Listless

I know I'll totally get over it in time. That's a certainty. But that stinging emotion hits me once in a while. It wavers my direction and focus. But its all part of the process of shedding. I just have to bear it until it passes.

Its been a while since I freed myself of the illusion. To let go without looking back. Move ahead without regret. Knowing it will be for the best. All will be well. I will find my place.

It was not at all easy.
Pain is a heavy burden to carry. Loss crashes down on you. Frustration creeps up.

Rationale withers somehow but reality always catches up. There is no point in holding on to something borrowed. It will only be a matter of time before its return. Persistence would just lead to waste. Waste of one's self.

I have not lived enough.
There's no point in wasting myself. I'm standing up and moving forward. Despite the pull, I will never look back.

1 comment:

Honie Kwon said...

aww.. yeah right.. just move on..:)
don't let the past hinder what you want to do, what you should be doing...:D